Our mission is to provide a positive and instructional baseball / softball league for children where the focus is on participation, fundamentals, and enjoyment of the game; all in a safe environment where everyone is treated fairly.
Winning is not the primary goal.
Put into Action
A Mission Statement is just the beginning. The Board of Directors has implemented rules designed to achieve the mission statement. Listed below is how we implement our Mission Statement through practices, rules, and policies.
Practice: We train our coaches in positive coaching techniques. We’re teaching life skills through the game of baseball.
Players cannot improve while sitting on the bench.
· Rule: In non-competitive divisions, no player can sit two innings before every player has sat one inning.
· Rule: In non-competitive divisions, every player is in the batting order
· Rule: In competitive divisions, players are guaranteed offensive and defensive playing time every game!
To foster fun
· Rule: Each non competitive division has scoring limits.
· Rule: Coaches' and team sponsors' children are pre-selected to the team. The rest of the players are selected by age and experience in a blind draft. No tryouts required for non-competitive divisions.
· Policy: While we do keep score in all divisions except T-Ball, there are no league standings in non-competitive divisions.